Admitted to the Paris Bar.
Admitted to the Barcelona Bar.
After starting her professional career at the English law firm GLAISYERS SOLICITORS as Spanish in-house counsel in their office, Nuria joined BAKER & MCKENZIE as an associate in Barcelona, working in the Corporate M&A department. In 1993, she joined UGGC ET ASSOCIES in Paris as an associate and became a partner in 2000. In 2004, she joined CUATRECASAS and was responsible for establishing and managing their Paris office until 2015. From 2015 to 2018, she was a partner in charge of the Iberian Desk at GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL in Paris.
Nuria advises Spanish and Ibero-American companies, in particular, with their investments and/or litigation in France in relation to industrial and commercial projects, as well as on their financing and bank restructuring operations. She also advises French groups with interests in Spain and Latin America.
Education & Membership:
- IESE BUSINESS SCHOOL (2011 Special Programme – Law Firm Leadership);
- Master’s in International Trade Law and Higher Diploma (DSU) in Commercial Law from the University of Paris (1992);
- Master’s degree in Law and International Trade (Barcelona Bar Association – 1991)
- Degree in International Public Law (University of the Basque Country – 1988);
- Degree in Law (University of Barcelona 1983 – 1988)
- Vice President of DIALOGO France, “Think Tank”- Association d’Amitié Franco-Espagnole since 2014;
- Vice-president and director of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Paris (2001 to 2013);
- Member of the International Commission of the Paris Bar Association and Head of the Franco-Spanish Commission of the Paris Bar from 2014;
- Member of the ACE (Avocats Conseils d’Entreprise – Lawyers Business Advisory Council) in charge of the Franco-Spanish Commission from 2011.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan, French and English