Admitted to the Barcelona Bar (1990)
Ana is an international tax lawyer, known for her commercial and business focussed advice. She has significant experience of working with global businesses and a deep understanding of the commercial imperatives of cross border tax structuring, in particular in relation to inbound and outbound foreign investments. She has also worked as a tax adviser on M&A transactions, including navigating transfer pricing issues for international corporate clients.
- 1993 Tax Associate at Arthur Andersen Asesores Legales y Tributarios (now Garrigues) in Barcelona
- 1993-1999 Head of the Tax Group at Gide & Loeff in Barcelona
- 1999-2006 Senior Associate at Cuatrecasasas Gonçalves Pereira in Barcelona
- 2006-2017 In-House Counsel for Affinity Petcare S.A. (Agrolimen Group) becoming Tax Manager of the Group
- 2017-2018 Independent tax lawyer in private practice
- Degree in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid (1988)
- Associated teacher of International Taxation at Pompeu Fabra University
- Former teacher at Esade, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and ISDE.
Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian